Each year as school begins, educators are on the lookout for innovative tools that can transform and support their students’ learning. Supporting students in reading is one of the keys to success in academics, and it is often a challenge to individualize and support students with independent practice. Reading logs are burdensome and provide little data insight into reading progress.
Educators are using Readability Tutor to support students in closing the reading gap. In as little as 4 to 6 weeks, teachers are finding phenomenal success. In a recent case study, 3rd-grade teacher, Lori McGinley, saw an increase in students reading fluency by 41%!
Readability Tutor is designed to work with existing curriculum and is based on the Science of Reading. Teachers can use Readability Tutor in small groups, independent practice, and for home reading practice. Readability Tutor offers:
- Affordable, personalized reading practice tutoring for all students.
- The power of AI and speech recognition to provide real-time feedback and assessment.
- A dashboard that allows teachers to see real-time data as students progress with independent reading:
- Personalized reading with a diverse library of books ensures engagement and access to a vast variety of books.
- Versatile and convenient learning with access to the platform via phone, tablet, or computer.
- Ensures students are getting the practice they need to improve their reading through the implementation of the Science of Reading Strategies.
- Connects reading practice from school to home with real-time data viewable by the students, parents, and teachers.
Experience the magic of Readability Tutor today and make a lasting impact on your students’ lives!